|Health Points||110 (x55)|
|Damage Output|| Easy: 6 ()|
Normal: 10 ()
Hard: 15 ()
|Drops|| Azurite Soul (0-2)|
Magic Meat (1)
The Wildwood Tomo is a neutral mob that spawns in the The Wildwood. It is a member of the Tomo race.
The Wildwood Tomo is a blue, floating-eye like creature that makes deep noises. It moves around The Wildwood by floating.
Wildwood Tomos are relatively easy to fight, as they move rather slowly and do not do too much damage. They fight with a basic melee attack. Due to their high amount of health, usage of a strong weapon such as the Eden Blade is recommended.
Wildwood Tomos also drop Magic Meat, a useful food that is eaten instantly. This food is useful for situations where the player needs to eat quickly, such as when they are attacked by a mob.
- The Wildwood Tomo is the middle member of the Tomo race, between the Eden Tomo and the Apalachia Tomo.
- The Wildwood Tomo and the Apalachia Tomo have the same attacking stats, though the Apalachia Tomo has a little more HP and different drops.
- The Wildwood Tomo used to be called the Azurite Tomo after The Wildwood's former name, Azurite. Its name changed with the dimension's name.
- Wildwood Tomos (along with the other Tomos) can take fall damage.
- This is because the Tomo is not actually floating.