|Protection||77% Damage Reduction|
|Special|| Helmet: 15% Melee Dmg Red.|
+9 Melee DamageMask: 15% Ranged Dmg Red.
2X Movement SpeedHood: 15% Arcana Dmg Red.
4X Jump Height
Full Set Bonus
If the player wears a full set of Tormented Armor, depending on the type of Helmet, he/she will receive:
- Helmet: 15% Melee Damage Reduction, +9 Melee Damage
- Mask: 15% Ranged Damage Reduction, 2X Movement Speed
- Hood: 15% Arcana Damage Reduction, 4X Jump Height
As with all Vethean Armors, each Helmet has a different property when the player is wearing a full set. If the player wears the Tormented Helmet, he/she will be granted with an additional 15% Melee Damage Reduction, as well as a +9 Melee Damage bonus. This is the same with the Tormented Mask and Hood, except they provide Ranged and Arcana Damage Reduction, along with 2X Movement Speed and 4X Jump Height respectively.
Due to spacing issues of the table, some items will be written in short form.
|Template||Infusion Material||Input » Output||Product||Dmg Red.|
|Tormented Template||Darven Lumps||26||Helmet||14%|
- This armor would be the strongest armor in the Vethea, and also would be one of the strongest armors in the game. However, it is bugged and doesn't work. If it did, it would roughly be the equivalent of (or even better than) Halite Armor.
- Due to the Layer based mechanics of the Vethea, one cannot obtain a full set of Tormented Armor until they have arrived at the 4th layer.
- There is a bug where Vethean Armors currently do not give any protection despite what it says on the armor tooltips.