|Protection||49.5% Damage Reduction|
|Special|| Helmet: 15% Melee Dmg Red.|
+3 Melee DamageMask: 15% Ranged Dmg Red.
1.4X Movement SpeedHood: 15% Arcana Dmg Red.
2X Jump Height
Full Set Bonus
If the player wears a full set of Glistening Armor, depending on the type of Helmet, he/she will receive:
- Helmet: 15% Melee Dmg Red (+3 Melee Damage)
- Mask: 15% Ranged Dmg Red (+1.4X Movement Speed)
- Hood: 15% Arcana Dmg Red (+2X Jump Height)
As with all Vethean Armors, each Helmet has a different property when the player is wearing a full set. If the player wears the Glistening Helmet, he/she will be granted with an additional 15% Melee Damage Reduction, as well as a +3 Melee Damage bonus. This is the same with the Glistening Mask and Hood, except they provide Ranged and Arcana Damage Reduction, along with 1.4X Movement Speed and 2X Jump Height respectively.
Due to spacing issues of the table, some items will be written in short form.
|Template||Infusion Material||Input » Output||Product||Dmg Red.|
|Glistening Template||Darven Lumps||14||Helmet||9%|
- This armor is the middle tier of the armors in the Vethea. It is roughly the equivalent of Dravite Armor.
- There is a bug where Vethean Armors currently do not give any protection despite what it says on the armor tooltips.