|Protection||33% Damage Reduction|
|Special|| Helmet: 15% Melee Dmg Red.|
Mask: 15% Ranged Dmg Red.
Hood: 15% Arcana Dmg Red.
Full Set Bonus
If the player wears a full set of Finished Armor, depending on the type of Helmet, he/she will receive:
- Helmet: 15% Melee Damage Reduction
- Mask: 15% Ranged Damage Reduction
- Hood: 15% Arcana Damage Reduction
As with all Vethean Armors, each Helmet has a different property when the player is wearing a full set. If the player wears the Finished Helmet, he/she will be granted with an additional 15% Melee Damage Reduction, which is spread evenly across the other armors. This is the same with the Finished Mask and Hood, except they provide Ranged and Arcana Damage Reduction respectively.
Due to spacing issues of the table, some items will be written in short form.
|Template||Infusion Material||Input » Output||Product||Dmg Red.|
|Finished Template||Darven Lumps||9||Helmet||6%|
- This armor is the second weakest of all Vethean Armors.
- There is a bug where Vethean Armors currently do not give any protection despite what it says on the armor tooltips.