|Protection||72% Damage Reduction|
|Special||+3 Twilight Ore Drops|
Full Set Bonus
If the player wears a full set of Eden Armor, he/she will receive
- +3 to Twilight Ore Drops
This means that the player will effectively receive quadruple the yield when mining ores from the Twilight Dimensions. For example, if the player mines 5 Azurite Ore while wearing a full set of Eden armor, he/she will receive 20 Azurite Fragments instead of 5.
As this armor has a fairly low defense value its only recommended use is when mining in a Twilight Dimension.
|Ingredients||Input » Output||Product||Damage Reduction|
|Eden Chunks||Eden Helmet||15%|
- Eden Armor requires a total of 24 Eden Chunks, which is equal to 168 Eden Gems or 504 Eden Fragments.
- An interesting glitch with this armor (this applies to all of the "infinite" use types of armor) is that if you give any piece of the armor the Thorns enchantment, when you get hit it will gain a durability bar and lose durability. Its durability level is 2600.
- When equipping a piece of the armor, it will fill the entire armor bar, even if you're only equipping the boots.
Divine RPG 1.2
- Names of set and pieces changed from "Dravite" to "Eden".
- The full set now requires 2 less Eden Chunks to craft than previously. The recipes for the head and chest pieces now look the same as Vanilla Minecraft armor.