|Protection||60.5% Damage Reduction|
|Special|| Helmet: 15% Melee Dmg Red.|
+6 Melee DamageMask: 15% Ranged Dmg Red.
1.8X Movement SpeedHood: 15% Arcana Dmg Red.
3X Jump Height
Full Set Bonus
If the player wears a full set of Demonized Armor, depending on the type of Helmet, he/she will receive:
- Helmet: 15% Melee Damage Reduction, +6 Melee Damage
- Mask: 15% Ranged Damage Reduction, 1.8X Movement Speed
- Hood: 15% Arcana Damage Reduction, 3X Jump Height
As with all Vethean Armors, each Helmet has a different property when the player is wearing a full set. If the player wears the Demonized Helmet, he/she will be granted with an additional 15% Melee Damage Reduction, as well as a +6 Melee Damage bonus. This is the same with the Demonized Mask and Hood, except they provide Ranged and Arcana Damage Reduction, along with 1.8X Movement Speed and 3X Jump Height respectively.
Due to spacing issues of the table, some items will be written in short form.
|Template||Infusion Material||Input » Output||Product||Dmg Red.|
|Demonized Template||Darven Lumps||22||Helmet||11%|
- This armor is the second strongest tier of the armors in the Vethea. It is roughly the equivalent of Mythril Armor.
- Due to the Layer based mechanics of the Vethea, one cannot obtain a full set of Demonized Armor until they have arrived at the 4th layer.
- There is a bug where Vethean Armors currently do not give any protection despite what it says on the armor tooltips.