|Protection||50% Damage Reduction|
|Special|| Allows Flight|
Fall Damage Protection
NOTE: Angelic Armor now consumes Arcana when being used. This means that the player can only fly for about 10 seconds before falling and must wait on the ground for the Arcana to recharge. However, regardless of Arcana amount the armor still protects from fall damage, so the player only has to worry about falling into the Void or into a group of dangerous mobs.
Flight is initiated by double tapping the space bar. It is extremely useful for navigating in the Twilight Dimensions, but at the cost of low defense values A full set of Angelic Armor requires 11 Bluefire Stones and 15 Ice Stones.
Full Set Bonus
If the player wears a full set of Angelic Armor, they will receive:
- Fall Damage Protection
This means that the player can fly, and not take damage upon landing. Flight does not stop if the player takes damage. This makes escaping from large numbers of mobs much easier as the player can fly without being obstructed by them. Again, Angelic Armor utilizes Arcana constantly, so the flight lasts for around 10 seconds before the player needs to recharge Arcana.
|Ingredients||Input » Output||Product||Damage Reduction|
|Bluefire Stones, Ice Stones||Angelic Helmet||12.5%|
- Angelic Armor requires a total of 11 Bluefire Stones and 15 Ice Stones, which results in a total of 135 Ice Shards and the slaying of at least 6 Watchers or 2 Kings of Scorchers.
- There used to be an glitch with the Angelic Armor that allowed the player to continue flying if the armor was taken off in midair. This was fixed in Version 1.4.0 so removing a single piece of the Angelic Armor will immediately make the player fall, regardless of the player's Arcana.
- Another glitch with this armor (this applies to all of the "infinite" use armors) is that if you enchant any piece of the armor with the Thorns enchantment, when Thorns is applied the bottommost piece of armor you are wearing with Thorns on it will gain a durability bar and lose durability (which only happens when Thorns is in effect) - when the armor has durability the Angelic Boots are read as having 2600 uses, the Angelic Leggings 3000, the Angelic Chestplate 3200, and the Angelic Helmet 2200.
- When the player is flying with this armor it takes longer to break blocks.
- For some reason, this armor prevents the user from landing critical hits.